Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Triumphant return

Oh my gawd guyz! I'm finally in school! Yes! YAY! Woo! Hoo! I'm so freaking happy. I love my school. I love studying and doing homework. I love everything! I ran into Tall ExBFF and his tiny girlfriend at Petland. It was slightly awkward, but oddly triumphant. Tiny girlfriend is such a shady girl. She barely said anything to me and looked at me funny(as usual). Whatever bitch. You're just mad because I'm not an insecure dwarf. I don't have to put others down to feel good about myself and I don't have to have sex with a guy before becoming official because I'm damaged or whatever your reasoning is. I don't cry over an equally insecure guy who obviously couldn't handle a relationship. I don't constantly question my worth or beauty. I'm actually doing something with my life. You aren't. So go ahead and cast your sideways glances, I will still be fucking fabulous and you'll still be a sad little girl. Shade aside, I was too busy freaking out to properly gauge the reaction of Tall ExBFF. My friend said he looked happy to see me. I replied that he always looks happy to see me. It's true. He is. Can you blame him? I'm great. I felt like I was his ex girlfriend. It was weird. I felt the history between us in that awkward hug and his questioning what I'm doing right now. I purposely said I go to the best school ever and beamed. I'm so happy without you. No, I'm so much happier without you. Look how great I'm doing. Look how good I look. Look at what you're missing out on. It felt damn good. You hurt me, but I've still come out victorious. Maybe it's immature, but I really don't care. He made me question myself and my worth. I have to reclaim how I feel about myself. I have too much pride. I deserve to be proud. Look how far I've come. I'm the fucking shit. Eat that bitch.