Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Dreams.

I have the most explicit dreams. They are so dirty and weird. That's not true actually. Usually my dreams are just very strange. They rarely involve sex actually. Unless I go to sleep thinking about sex. Last night I don't remember thinking about sex though, then again when am I not thinking about sex? The weirdest part of this dream is that I was having sex with a really ugly guy. He was a bad kisser. He like shoved his tongue in my mouth. Ew. It was so vivid. I really felt his big slimy tongue in my mouth. Ick. We were laying in bed and I put his hands in my underwear. I was totally the aggressor in the situation. I was enjoying it until he stuck his tongue in my mouth. I would think my subconscious would know what a good kiss felt like. Guess not. Another strange thing: in addition to being ugly, he lives on my floor. I walk past him all the time. Since the dream I haven't seen him though (thank goodness). Now that I'm thinking about it, I probably would have sex with him if he took the necessary steps of course. His mouth isn't particularly attractive, but he's pretty tall and has that bad boy swag to him. I've heard he has a lot of sex, which doesn't necessarily make him any good or anything, but it might mean he has confidence, which is never a bad thing. There wasn't any actual P in V in this dream, just finger action. Oh gosh, how do I express this without turning this blog into smut? I guess there really isn't any way. Anyway, my thoughts during/after the dream were/are:

  • Ew, Too much tongue
  • Woah, what are you doing in my dream?
  • Did I just do that?
  • Sub-conscious! *Cher from clueless voice*
Oh, in other news, I totally caught a guy on my floor checking out my ass. That's right bby, soak it in ; )