Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Happy 100th!!!

Okay, this is my 100th blogpost. YAAAAAY!!! I've had this blog for forever two years and a couple of days ago, I read every single post. Because I'm narcissistic I wanted to get a sense of why I had this blog in the first place and what's changed since I started it. So, first of all, I started this blog because I was having conflicting feelings about a guy(ooof course). Soooo much has changed since I started this blog. First of all, it's not called Take A Walk On The Tame Side anymore. I also don't bother putting pictures on my posts to correspond with the topic or emotions in them. I still go through the same moodswings and unpredictable emotions. I still have issues with guys and loneliness and all the other crap that's flung my way by life. Anyway, I was trying to think of ways to celebrate my 100th post when I realized that I don't really have anyone to celebrate it with since no one really knows about it. No one that I know anyway. And no one that I'm close to will ever read this until I'm much older and maybe with someone. I don't know. I've never really seriously considered suicide, but I have thought of putting the URL to this blog in it. Then maybe they would understand why I took my feelings to an extreme(which I can't see myself doing btw). ANYway, I started my 100th post by doing a "Few of My Favourite Things" edition. However, my first draft got lost because I had bad internet connection in the basement and was on my phone, so none of it auto-saved. I had gotten to like 29 of my favourite things when it I accidently pressed something(consequence of touch-screen technology) and it all erased. After that I cried for about an hour because I was homesick(never would have happened at home), rolled over for three hours because I couldn't fall asleep, and rolled out of bed at around 2pm in the shittiest mood ever. The point is, the very first attempt at my 100th post celebration was a complete failure. Therefore, I waited until I got to the comfort of my strong wifi connection and laptop and typed out the post you've just read. I should be doing my homework, but as you may have read in the early posts of this blog, I'm Little Miss Procrastination and I have ten days until the first day of school(when the homework is due) so, I'mprocrastinating pacing myself. I'm sooo tired. For some reason, I always get the urge to post to this thing at totally unreasonable hours.So, I guess I'll just end it here. Oh, wait, I can't end it without a quick update: We're hanging out on Saturday and I really hope that I can get some answers either from him or just some clarity on how I'm feeling. *fingerscrossed* Okay, now I can end this post in peace.